Monday, July 25, 2011

So Proud

Day 253 by Road2Chaos2
Day 253, a photo by Road2Chaos2 on Flickr.

Of myself!!! Simon was working at the Bridal Expo this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, which left us with no opportunity for grocery shopping. There were quite a few things which we really needed, so I braved it. Both boys only had a 30-minute nap this morning (on the way home from when we dropped Simon at the Bridal Expo), so after they had their lunch, I packed them into the car and we headed to the store.

Not only did I manage to get every single item on our list, I did it in record-breaking time, spent about $50 less than we usually would, and Kason and Cohen behaved SO well! And then, they both fell asleep on the 5-minute drive home, transferred to their cots, then slept for another 30 minutes!

I had one boy in the trolley, and the other in a front-pack - SO glad they are both still within the weight limit for it...don't think they will be for much longer though.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment