Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ramblings

I think we may have FINALLY sorted out our internet issues...now we just have to wait for our data to roll over in just over a week, and I should online as normal! Hopefully anyways!

Got a few big things coming up in the next couple of months. Gonna make life crazy, but that's what life's about huh?!

Right now, Hubby and Boys are all sleeping after a big morning of swimming lessons and an early (5am! Thanks Kase...) start. Kinda hoping they all wake up soon - I'm heading out to a friends place this arvo.
I'm watching two little magpies on our lawn, eating the bread we put out for them. K &C just love watching the birds out the window :-)

One of my brothers ran, and finished, the Gold Coast Marathon this morning. SO proud of him, I think he is awesome - I could never do something like that! And he has dodgy knees too, so it was a huge accomplishment for him. He ran the 1/2 marathon last year, after deciding to do it only 2 weeks in advance. He gave himself a bit more time for preparation this year!

I've got several crafty things on the go at the moment...and stopped at Spotlight on the way home from swimming this morning to get more materials. Hope to get some (most? all?) finished this week. We'll see.

I'm trying to get a bit more fit and back into shape at the moment. Had a great week with exercise last week...then the weather was horrible yesterday so had a PJ day at home and ended up baking: fresh bread, apple & cinnamon scrolls, caramello mousse and cooking a lasagne. Unfortunately the caramello mouse is absolutely divine, and SO easy to make. Fortunately, it is really rich, so I can't eat too much of it at once!

Really better go and get myself sorted for this arvo. Also, a boy has jut woken!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment