Monday, July 18, 2011

More Pram Liners!

Day 244 by Road2Chaos2
Day 244, a photo by Road2Chaos2 on Flickr.

I know these pram liners could be improved on fit-wise, but to be honest, the liners of the boys' highchairs fit well enough so I could use that as a template...and I'd only have to do one button-hole for each (my sewing machine is rather temperamental on doing buttonholes for some reason??). But from start to finish, each liner only took about 1.5 hours which I was pretty stoked with! The liners for my Mountain Buggy probably would have taken about 2.5 hours all up.

I've had this fabric for a while. I saw it at Spotlight while I was there for something else several month ago, and I just HAD to get it, even though I didn't know what I'd use it for! Got the stroller, easy decision on what fabric to use for the liners!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment