Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fabulous!

I am so fabulous at procrastinating!! I've been online for most of the night. I had great plans to clean the bathrooms, tidy up around the house, sew the squares up for little Z's quilt (which I need to finish by the end of the month), do the dishes and get to bed early. As of now, I have sewn ten squares...of 56. Not exactly the progress I had planned on, but hey! I really should get off my arse and tick some things off my list. Doesn't help that Winners & Losers is on though.

The boys were a bit 'off' today. Kason a bit more so than Cohen. We had playgroup this morning, and while they would usually be both off and into everything as soon as their feet hit the ground, today Cohen took a while to 'warm-up' before he wandered around (SO cute!!), and Kason had tears on and off for most of the time, and was super clingy. Makes life a bit tricky when Cohen is walking around getting into everything and needs to be watched, especially as there were so many people there today (school holidays), but Kason needed to be in one place so he could get a hold of his bearings and relax in his own time. I thought they would be in better moods after a big nap...maybe they would have been, but neither of them had a big nap! Still just their stock-standard 40 minutes. We had lots of grizzles, and they did NOT want to eat their dinner. They have a new game – who can blow the most raspberries with a mouthful of food. Makes for fun mealtimes!

Anyways, tomorrow is a new day. And I still have to get onto those jobs, so I really better go!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment