Saturday, April 30, 2011

All a bit boring really!


Day 168
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Kason is feeling much better now, and his rash is mostly all cleared up now - and Cohen's is gone!!!

We have been at home all week...hence the lack of posts - haven't really had a lot to say. Simon was working today and it was raining, so we were home AGAIN today. Well, mostly. We did zip out to Toys R Us and Spotlight to grab a couple of things. And it was a quick trip, we didn't get there until 30 minutes before closing. The Toys R Us stop was successful, got what I was looking for, but Spotlight was a whole nother story. I went with the intention of getting a particular fabric and a particular binding for a project I'm halfway through, and that' all. I couldn't find either, and didn't have time to have a decent search. Instead, I got two other fabrics which were SUPER cute (I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but that's ok!) and some cards for thank you notes for K & C's party.

Simon is out tonight. Out social dancing with his colleagues from work. I want to be there. I did plan on getting a sitter to watch the boys, but with Cohen being sick last week, then Kason being sick this week, I didn't think it would be a good idea. I didn't know how Kase would be feeling by today. They are having another one at the end of June, so who knows, maybe I'll be able to make it to that one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment