Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Misc.


Day 143
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

I got bitten by a giant ant last night. It freaken hurt!!! I had never come across giant ants before we moved here, let alone been bitten by one.

I looked after my neighbour's 2-year old boy for an hour this afternoon...my God, I don't know how I'm going to manage TWO 2-year old boys! He literally ran inside, and didn't stop moving. Not for a snack, not for a drink, not for anything!

Kason, Cohen and I only went for a little walk this afternoon cause we skyped Nana & Grumps which took up about half of our walking time. I would have just not gone, but both of the boys decided they did not need an afternoon nap today, and I wanted them to at least have a little bit of sleep! Today's picture is of Cohen (left) and Kason (right) in The Hummer. Kase looks shitty, but he is just trying to keep his eyes open...he lost that fight very quickly! And Cohen (being his usual cheeky self) fell asleep not long after that.

We have one spot booked at Occasional Care tomorrow morning. I have to ring first thing to see if we can get another spot. If we can't, I won't be taking either of them in. I don't think I could split them up just yet...not somewhere where they aren't 100% comfortable, and where they don't know many people.

I'm tired. I want to get to bed before 11:30pm for a change, but I don't think it's going to happen - I'm much too good at procrastinating. I still have to get the boys' bags ready incase they have 'school' in the morning, do the dishes and give the boys a dream feed.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment