Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To sleep, or not to sleep


Day 158
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

So yesterday and today, the boys have decided that they only need one nap. Granted, the naps they have had, have been pretty long - 1hr 45mins today (they will usually only sleep for about 40mins). They are happy all day...until about 5pm when they start to get grizzly and clingy. Right when I am wanting to get their dinner sorted and everything ready for their bath. This afternoon, we went to the mall to grab a few things, and I timed it specifically so we would be leaving about their usual afternoon nap time, in the hope that they would fall asleep in the car on the way home. They didn't. They were both wide awake!
But...I do have to say that they have slept 12.5-13 hours for the last two nights, so maybe we're onto something? I don't know though...I think they are still too little to drop a nap, they aren't even one yet!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment