Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 78


Day 78
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

I am NOT a knitter by any stretch of the imagination...I can do one stitch, and that's about it! However, my Mum is (and knits the coolest stuff for her grandkids - wait until you see what she is working on now!), and I was looking in some of her patterns books to pick out a few things for K&C for this coming winter, and saw a pattern for this cube/ball which I could do! And I've spent the last week or so working on it, just little bits here and there, and I finally got it done yesterday. I think it turned out really cute, and Cohen and Kason love it - they both reached out for it straight away when they saw it after their nap :-) I might have to make another one so they don't have to share it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment