Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011!


Day 54
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Happy 2011!!!

Wow! What a year 2010 was!! The first half was, minus the move from New Zealand to Adelaide, fairly quiet. The second half, however, was the polar opposite with the arrival of our beautiful twin boys, life in the NICU for 4 weeks, then being home with them. We also managed to squeeze in a long weekend up in the Gold Coast, then 3 weeks in New Zealand, as well as entertaining five guests (at separate times) who each stayed for between 5 nights and 4 weeks.

We don't have many goals for 2011 - mostly just to survive and to be the best parents we can be!

While we were away, I even managed to keep up with my 365 Project and have uploaded all the pics on my flickr account. I won't post them all on here, but this is one from our last day in NZ. My Dad built Kason and Cohen a trolley, and they absolutely LOVED riding around in it!!! I think I might have to get Simon to make them one...

Better go and get their dinner ready now - they are on 3 solid meals a day, and just loving it. Kason likes his food a bit more than Cohen does - Cohen prefers it if he can feed himself. Cohen's favourites are yoghurt, any flavour, and avocado. Kason's favs are apple & pear and banana! I think they only eat their veges because they know what they will get afterwards - fruit and/or yoghurt!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment