Monday, August 1, 2011

Mish Mash

I am SO stoked! I have just now finished sewing up Z's quilt J I did want to get it done by last night, but we had a crazy busy weekend and I was way too exhausted and I knew I'd stuff something up and get really frustrated with myself. Instead, I cut up all the pieces I need for my next project (which HAS to be done this week...x2) and saved the sewing for tonight. Seems like it was the right decision – now I just have to chop the seams on the quilt and sew up my next project.

So, the weekend. The weather was absolutely stunning, and warm too and we made the most of it, that's for sure! Saturday arvo we chilled out with friends at a BBQ, and Sunday arvo we headed down to the playground by the beach down the road. We managed to time it perfectly and there was a whale playing just off the beach for the entire time we were there which was awesome to watch.

Today, the boys and I have just hung out at home. I was stoked when Cohen slept for just over 2.5 hours this morning! Kason woke up after 45 minutes, but he did cuddle up with me and went back to sleep for another 30 minutes – loved it J

Looking forward to:
1. One of my besties coming over from Melbourne this weekend!
2. Our trip to Sydney next weekend!
3. ?!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment