Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Am Here!

I've been lacking a bit here lately! I've had so much going on over the last few weeks, and to be honest, things are going to be crazy for the next six weeks or so I think. In a good way though J Kason and Cohen are back to feeling like their normal, happy (and cheeky!) selves, which is nice. They both still have pretty nasty coughs and runny noses, but they are feeling better!

We've had a really quiet week this week, haven't wanted to share our germs so mostly stayed around home. Although we did make a trip to the shops to get some supplies for Simon's Fathers Day present and some material for a few projects I've been working on. More will hopefully be revealed soon!!

Anyways, this is just going to be short – we're going to pick Simon up from work after the boys finish their lunch and get a few things from Target J I'll update my photos later!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment