Monday, August 22, 2011

Loving It!

We've had another awesome day today J We hung out at home with Daddy this morning, then both boys had fantastic two-hour naps, and after lunch we went and met some friends at the park for a couple of hours. After getting home, it was still much too nice outside to be inside, so I got their slide out and we played outside for a while before dinner. I think the only time we had any tears today was at the park when Kason wanted one of his friends' drink bottles instead of his own!

And I'm totally loving that it's starting to stay lighter longer in the evenings now...Summer is definitely on the way – YAY!!!!! We *really* need to get a BBQ!

I'm keeping this short tonight, I need to get the washing folded and the dishes so I can get to bed early.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment