Thursday, March 10, 2011

26!


Day 117
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to meeeee,
Happy birthday to me!

I'm 26 today! And Simon didn't forget! We were still up at midnight, so he got in early with the birthday wishes. When I got up this morning, there was a bunch of gerbera daisies (my fav!) on the bench with my present that I wrapped last night and a new charm for my pandora bracelet :-)

Si and I took the Littles swimming after breakfast like we usually do on a Thursday, and, as usual, they absolutely LOVED it!!! They just have such a blast in the water...which makes bathtime a freaken mission. After we got home, I baked myself a birthday cake - chocolate with vienna cream icing YUM! Went shopping this afternoon and managed to get my little brother his birthday presents, and a couple of other presents for the barrage of birthdays coming up.

I'm getting nervous about the boys going to occasional care in the morning...I don't know how they are going to go...I'm sure I'm going to be worrying the whole time until we go to pick them up. I just hate the thought that they might (probably) look around to check in with me and I won't be there. I don't want them to think I'm not coming back. I'll sure they will cope better than I will!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment