Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shopping: Fail.


Day 175
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Simon has been home today, which is always nice! We planned on going out shopping late this morning after the boys woke from their morning nap and giving them lunch at the mall...but they slept for almost 2.5 hours!!! Why they can't do that when it's just me at home during the week, I don't know!! Anyways, we ended up giving them lunch here then heading out.
I've been looking for an outfit for me to wear at the boys' birthday party. I only really started looking today, but it was an epic fail!!! I only found three items to even try on, and nothing else even worth taking off the rack to have a better look at it. I was well unimpressed!

I guess it doesn't help that I don't really have anything in particular in mind. And that all of the shops were packed with dads and kids - out doing last-minutes Mother's Day shopping no doubt!

Anyways, at least I have another few weeks to find something...

xxx

1 comment: