Monday, November 14, 2011

Update!

So, I know I've been slacking on the posts lately, yet again. We've been having some crazy early starts around here, mainly courtesy of a young Master Kason. For almost a week he was waking anytime between 4:15am and 5:20am right ready to start the day, and no matter what we tried, there was to be no getting him back to sleep. He finally slept until 6:40am yesterday morning, but Cohen was up almost an hour earlier. This morning we had both boys up at 6:15am. Needless to say, I've been shattered. And Kason has been uber grumpy. Not too sure what's been going on with him, "wonder week" maybe? He seems to getting back to his usual self over the last two days.

We attempted taking Cohen and Kason to Jump 'n' Jive on Thursday morning...that was an epic fail - Kason barely stopped crying the entire time and I had to take him outside to chill him out a little bit. Cohen seemed to enjoy it, but Simon and I think they are just a little bit too young for it at the moment. I think we're gonna stick with Toddler Time at the library for now J

Despite the recent lack of sleep, I've managed to start and finish three craft projects, and they have all turned out awesome! I'll take a picture of the cot rail covers tomorrow if I remember, I'm stoked with them!

Speaking of pictures...I finished my Project 365 yesterday!!! I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it! I've decided that I'm going to take a little break, and start project 366 on New Years' Day (it's a leap year next year, remember?!). I'll still take pictures most {every??} day, and share lots of them...I mean, with boys as gorgeous as mine, who couldn't?!

Ha, I had great plans to be in bed by 10pm tonight. It's that now, and I still have to finish this off, do the dishes, hang up some washing and switch the car-seats around so we can pick up our friends for Playgroup tomorrow. Better get to it, I guess!

p.s. How awesome are meringues?! I love summer/Christmas food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment