Thursday, November 17, 2011

This is me procrastinating

The boys were up early again this morning. Not quite as early as they were getting up last week, but still, it's freaken exhausting. I am super looking forward to my Mum arriving in a month's time, that's for sure! She likes getting up with them - crazy lady! Anyways, we decided to take them for a walk in the stroller - they loved seeing the rubbish truck picking up the bins and dumping them in the truck!

After brekky, we took them to toddler time at the library. We didn't go last week, and for some weird reason Cohen was really hesitant and shy this week. He was clinging on to either me or Simon the entire time. Maybe it was because there were quite a few kids there, and we were sitting in a different place? I'm not sure, but it wasn't like him. He sometimes takes a little while to 'warm up' to a new situation, but usually only 5-10 minutes at the most. Kason had a blast though, and Cohen did too, afterwards, when he was running around looking at all the books. I think I have a little bookworm on my hands - YAY, I really hope they both love books!!!

I can see myself being online and procrastinating all night...really have to go. I'm running Neonates playgroup tomorrow morning with another girl, and her little boy's 1st birthday was last week, so as a tradition, we have cake - and I'm on baking duty! I didn't get a chance to bake them (I'm making banana cupcakes) today, so I need to do them now.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment