Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Bit of This, A Bit of That

I feel like I have so much going on right now. Every evening after the boys are in bed, I have a list a mile-long to get done. It's satisfying when I can check something off (metaphorically, obviously, I have no motivation whatsoever to actually write a list!), but it's exhausting. My Mum arrives in 3.5 weeks and my Dad a few days later, and there is SO much I need to get done by then - not the least of which is clearing out our garage and toy/spare room! We have a double garage and half of it is all clean and clear...for the car! The other half is filled with our neighbour's boxes (they were planning on moving, but that's not happening anymore) and a whole lot of our crap. Seriously, it's shocking. Hopefully the neighbours will get around to taking their boxes in the next week or two...they have some pretty major stuff going on and I really don't want to push them.

Anyways, I guess that's the reason for the lack of posts lately - my nights have been jam-packed, crazy busy. Obviously my days have been too, Kase & Cohen have endless amounts of energy and, mate, it's a struggle to keep up with them! Cohen flat-out refused to nap today, not that you'd know it - he was a box of birds all afternoon and evening, no melt-downs from him! Kason, on the other hand, was just not feeling too flash today I don't think. He had a slight temperature for some reason, and he was just a little grizzly. He had a big nap though, which was nice.

I'm watching the X-Factor grand final at the moment, while writing this. I finished one of Cohen's Christmas present earlier tonight, and once this song they are playing at the moment, I'm going to do the housework before the big announcement of who the winner is! They've just announced that it's either Reece or Andrew, and I'll be happy with either J

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment