Wednesday, July 25, 2012

End of an Era


Right now, as I type, I am listening to Kason and Cohen creating mayhem in their bedroom...they have, overnight it seems, discovered how to climb out of their cots. To be honest, I'm surprised it has taken them this long - they scale most everything else, and were climbing things before they could even walk.
I hate to think of the mess I'll be tidying up in there when I go in to get them...I'm still hoping they'll fall asleep, but I think that the novelty of being able to be out of bed when they are supposed to be sleeping will be too much - even if they did both have a restless night last night (reason for restless night may have to be another post).
Ok, so one boy just started crying, so I went in to make sure all is ok...Kason had both his legs in one leg of his overalls and he was stuck. He had also somehow managed to take his nappy off, while not undoing his overalls at all...I have absolutely no idea how he managed that! Their drawers are almost empty, shoes and toys are covering the floor.
Now, please someone tell me how I can get them to STAY in their cots?! Needless to say, their cots will be being transformed into cot beds tomorrow morning when Simon is home!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment