Thursday, October 27, 2011

Untitled!

We've had a great day today, even though Cohen decided to wake up at 5:45am. We've been meaning to take Kason and Cohen to Baby-time at the library since they were born. They are a bit old for that now, so we took them to Toddler Time! They loved it J Hopefully we'll be back next week, and maybe they won't be the only kids running around all over the show! They didn't want to sit and 'sing' the songs and do the actions, but they did want to pull the books off the shelves, pull the word sheets off the board, hang out in the middle of the circle and play with all the name cards! They were entertaining though, and everyone there (obviously!) had toddlers and didn't seem to mind.

We dropped Simon at the bus-stop on our way home, and then drove around the block so both boys would fall asleep. They both slept for almost 2-hours, so I got a nap too – score!

After lunch, I decided that I didn't want to stay at home this arvo, so we got back in the car (yes, this is possibly all just so I can drive my new car!) and went to scope out a playground I'd heard about. It's all fenced-in, and just by the beach, so perfect for me to take the boys to by myself. It was a decent park – not a lot there, but enough to keep Cohen and Kason occupied for over an hour, and seeing as it was all fenced and nothing they could hurt themselves on, I didn't have to have eyes on the back of my head like I usually do which was nice. A few other Mums came and went with their kids, so we had company for most of the time too.

I'm planning on having an early night tonight! I really feel like a chocolate mug cake, but I'm fairly certain I need baking powder...which I ran out of the other day.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment