Monday, October 10, 2011

I am here, I promise!

Wow, I hardly know what's been going on around here the last few days! We've had some awesome weather again this weekend, so we spent a lot of time playing outside, and going to the playground and on walks. I also got my craft project finished (yay!) thanks to the sun being out and drying the paint quickly! I'm just going to wait until it's all up on the wall (hopefully this week?!) before I post a picture, but I LOVE IT, and I'm so stoked with how it's turned out! Now I have several more sewing projects to get done in the next couple of weeks...we'll see how those go, some a birthday presents, so the my timeframe can't be relaxed at all!

Anyways, the boys have been a bit all over the show this weekend, with feeling good and not feeling so good. Thankfully, getting outside into the sunshine managed to pick us all up, and yesterday afternoon we discovered a 'new' playground. Added bonus: it's only a 5-minute walk from our place, and we had it all to ourselves! We are REALLY looking forward to this summer, especially with Cohen and Kason being at such an awesome age. They were both in a great mood today, and we really had an awesome day. Well, apart from Kason waking crazy early this morning (like 5:45am). Something was up with him, he was just screaming for a good half-hour, which is completely unlike him. He didn't have a temperature or anything, but he was. not. happy. We gave him some nurofen, and as soon as that kicked in, he was back to his usual cheeky, entertaining self. He really loves to make people happy, and to entertain people and his current favourite thing is to turn around in circles until he makes himself dizzy and falls over laughing! He is such a little character!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment