Friday, June 22, 2012

Fave Photo I've Ever Taken

I don't have a single favourite photo that I've ever taken...but these are sure as hell are two of my very favourite.

 It's not the best picture of them, but they are hanging just inside our front door, and I hope they are hanging in our home for many, many years to come.  


This is a better picture of Cohen's one... 

 
And Kason's...

Possibly part of the reason I love them so much, is that each photo only took a coupld of shots each to get. Believe it or not, they are taken in the same spot of the house, Kason's one night, then Cohen's the next. I had just turned on the TV, so they were looking at that. I had to flip Cohen's so when they were up, they'd be 'looking' at each other. I just adore how they came out!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment