Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nah-Uh!


Day 12
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Kason: "I may have liked pumpkin yesterday, but today, I'm going to sit here all cute and not open my mouth."

I thought I was all packed and ready for our trip to the Gold Coast, but have just weighed our bag (we were hoping to get away with just taking one) and it's more than 45kg...yeah...I'm going to be repacking that tonight, and splitting it into two. Bugger! Two suitcases, two carseats, two strollers, two babies and two adults. For three days.

Kason & Cohen had their 6-month check-up today, and our CYH nurse is really pleased with their progress - they are both on the 25th percentile for all their measurements, which is awesome - they used to be tracking along the 10th percentile (non-adjusted age)! They are in a few 'grey' areas, but they are likely due to their prematurity and we'll check them again in a few weeks.

Better get onto the packing. And the dishes. And straightening my hair. Somehow I don't think I'll get to bed early tonight! Not like that would happen anyways, I kinda suck at getting to bed for 11pm!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment