Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 10


Day 10
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Rag Quilt #2...so far! This one is for some friends of ours, for their new son. I made a quilt for their older son when he was born, so makes sense that I make their new baby one too! Simon and his aunty took Kason & Cohen out on Saturday afternoon, so I was at home by myself for the first time in a. long. time! I managed to get this sewn up in the 2 or so hours they were gone, and I've just now finished snipping the seams so it's ready to be washed tomorrow. I had aimed to have it finished by this coming Friday, and last week I was highly doubting it was going to happen! I think it has turned out really well :-)

Today has been ridiculously hot! When we went to playgroup at 9:30am, it was 28 degrees!!! Cohen's eczema really gets aggravated with the heat, so we try to keep him inside where it's cool. But it can be hard, because I can't handle being stuck inside all day everyday - I need a change of scene to stay sane!

Got lots on this week...it's going to be mega crazy, but I'm sure we will come out the other side just fine!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment