Monday, November 15, 2010

Days 1 & 2

Day 1
Seven new fabrics I bought in the weekend...these, plus some fleece I already have, will make two rag quilts. I love, love, love the top pink fabric, it's so super cute...but was a bit hard to match it with others. It will go with the three below it. The third fabric from the top is actually a really cool stripe - pinks, purples, blues, oranges and greens. The bottom four fabrics will make another quilt - the bottom one is flannelette robots, then a cotton monsters (my fav!), then cotton rockets and the light blue flannette (which is also for the pink quilt).
I just can't wait to get them all made up to see the final products :-)



Day 2
Both of my boys just love their tummy time! This is Kason, aka 'Turtle'. He pulls the funniest face when he is on his tummy and he reminds us of a little turtle! This isn't the 'turtle' face - he wasn't cooperating in that respect, but he was just fascinated by the camera, just stared at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment