Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One Step Closer

I handed in my resignation at work yesterday, so we are one step closer to Adelaide!!! We also had our dance school Christmas party night this Saturday just gone - that was SO much fun (I'll post photos of that once I get them!), but kinda sad at the same time. It's the last party night we'll be at, and The Husband has taught at the studio for 18 years, so it was a big thing for him especially. Every year at the Christmas party, a group of teachers and comp dancers do a floorshow. This year was a little different and along with the few teachers and comp dancers, a few people from the classes were also roped in...if they were male. It's always a big secret about what happens, but this year, it turned out to be an all-male ballet!!!!! The Husband was the lead dancer, and it was just the funniest thing!!! I hope someone got some great photos of that!

I only have 21 days of work left now until I leave...it's gonna go SO fast!!! Especially with Christmas and New Years in between.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment