Thursday, June 2, 2011

Squirmy Worm

Day 201 by Road2Chaos2
Day 201, a photo by Road2Chaos2 on Flickr.

Compared to yesterday, we had a fairly quiet one today. The boys have a birthday party this weekend, and another next weekend, so this morning we were out shopping for pressies. We then met up with two friends of Mum's. She used to work with them, until they moved to Adelaide several months ago. It was good to meet them finally, they are so lovely! It was an...interesting lunch. The cafe we were at didn't have highchairs, so I fed the boys their lunch in their stroller. Kason is going through a phase (I'm hoping it's only a phase!) where he does. not. want. to. sit. still. He is really not liking the stroller at the moment. He will sit there fine for maybe two minutes, then the tantrums start! It wasn't too bad while I was actually spooning food into his mouth, but as soon as he was finished...well that was a different story! I thought he would be ok on my lap, but again, not so much!

xxx

P.S. Can you tell I'm ridiculously tired?! This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I don't have the energy to re-write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment