Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Musings

I didn't get a chance to work on Project S last weekend, so it is still in it's unfinished state. It's a long weekend this weekend, although Simon is working tomorrow, so I'm hoping to maybe get a chance to change that! We don't have a lot planned - we got several things done today (SO handy to finally have a car!). We'll catch up with some friends of ours, and hopefully take Kason & Cohen to the beach for the first time as the weather is supposed to be lovely!

A friend of mine is coming over from NZ for a work conference at the end of next week. After her conference ends, she's staying with us for a week - I SO can't wait to see her, and introduce her to K&C.  After she leaves, another friend of ours is heading our way from Sydney. Not long after he leaves, Simon's Dad, his partner and his sister are planning on visiting (also from Sydney), then we are heading to Goldy, then three weeks after that, we're heading home to NZ for Christmas! It's going to be a busy few months, and I imagine it's going to go FAST!

We're trying to find a cool rocking horse - it's not as easy as you'd think. Perhaps that's because I have an imagine in my head of what I want it to be like, and I can't find one that matches!

Kason & Cohen made their photographic debut in a magazine this week...the Multiple Birth club here had a picnic day last weekend, and a photo of the boys sleeping in The Hummer (aka, their pram - it's a tank!) there features in the monthly magazine they put out. They also got their four-month vaccinations this morning. They did awesome, and both cried for about two minutes, then promptly fell asleep.

Better get myself some dinner before the two little munchkins are up for their feed.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment