Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Funny Boys!

Kason cracked me up when I picked him and Cohen up from Occasional Care this morning. He usually runs over to me with a huge grin on his face and doesn't let me go. Today though, he ran over with his usual big smile, then ran over to the cubbys, picked up his bag, waved goodbye to the teachers, took my hand and walked to the door! Unfortunately for him, I still had to get Cohen's bag and his pictures. Cohe decided that he absolutely had to carry his own bag and his paintings, not a chance of Mummy helping him! Luckily I had gotten the carpark right out front, and he let me put his bag on his back J

We really had an awesome day today – starting when we had to actually wake both boys up just before 8am so we could get to Occasional Care on time! So impressed with them, and hoping they do it again tomorrow morning! Can't wait to hang out with them again tomorrow, and then on Friday when we have Simon home for most of the day J

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment