Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Cohen and Kason have taken to walking around the house holding hands, and, surprisingly, it's usually Kason taking Cohen's hand. They usually do it when one wants to go to another part of the house - he wants to make sure his brother is coming too!

Both boys have had an awesome week, they have been in such a good mood (despite still waking up early), and we've had so much fun. And, to make it even better, it's Simon's weekend off work, so we've got a fun-filled weekend planned too J Can't wait!!! We might even put up the Christmas tree...not sure if I'm game enough, but I can always put the playpen around it. That might cause a few issues during the week come bedtime, but it'd only be for two weeks and I'm sure I can deal with that! I think Kason and Cohen will love it, especially the lights...which happens to be Simon's favourite thing about Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, I started wrapping gifts last night! I only have a couple of gifts left to sort out, but all the big ones are done and taking up (far too much!) space in our walk-in-wardrobe and spare room. Simon and I have decided not to give each other presents this year - our present was our new car.
My Mum arrives in two weeks, and my Dad a few days after that, and I have so much planned for while they're here...not sure we're going to get through it all! We're not sure yet how long they are even going to be here for. They are heading up to Queensland at some point, but we're not sure when yet. We'll definitely be making the most of their stay though
J Again, can't wait!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment