Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So. Tired.

We had playgroup at our place this morning. Kason & Cohen are four months old on Sunday. We have a Multiple Birth Club picnic on Sunday. The mother-in-law was here for a week last week...she didn't even change one nappy. It's exhausting looking after two babies AND a mother-in-law who doesn't help out. We are thinking of changing to Modern Cloth Nappies (MCNs) and got our trial one in the mail the other day, it's drying on the line right now...can't wait to try it out. It's red, I love it. I tried it on Cohen's bum, it looks super cute.
Right now, both of the boys are asleep...the first time that's happened during the day in a L-O-N-G time. I'm going to make the most of it and have a nap myself...hopefully they don't pull their usual trick and wake up literally just as I am about to fall asleep.
I'll post again on Sunday or Monday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment