Monday, June 22, 2009

Next Week

I managed to get some study done in the weekend (I have an exam on Wednesday!), but procrastination, and the prospect of meeting my friend's brand new baby, got the better of me on Sunday afternoon! That and baking my favourite - Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip cookies!!!

I am SO excited - my oldest brother is coming home for a six-week holiday with his wife and 10-month old baby next week! I last saw my brother and his wife at their wedding 2.5 years ago in Venezuela - the time before that it was just my brother four years ago! He left New Zealand almost ten years ago now and he has, what I think HAS to be, the best job in the world!!! I'm really looking forward to meeting my gorgeous niece too, I've talked to her and seen her on Skype since she was only a few days old and she seems like such a happy and cheeky little girl, I just can't wait to give her a big cuddle and I only have to wait ten more days!

Anyways, off to get something sorted for dinner.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment